In addition to the DLSS update for those two games, the new Geforce 546.17 WHQL driver also fixes several issues in games like Alan Wake 2, Counter Strike 2, Starfield and Cyberpunk 2077, and Control, as well as some general bugs that were noticed in earlier driver releases.
You can check out the full release notes below and download the latest driver over at the Nvidia support page.
Game Ready for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
- This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3 technology including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Starfield (DLSS 3).
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [Alan Wake 2] Addressing gradual stability and performance degradation over extended periods of gameplay 
- [Counter Strike 2] Improved NVIDIA Reflex functionality and performance 
- [Starfield/Cyberpunk 2077] Stutter observed on some Advanced Optimus notebooks 
- [Control] Game stability issues over extended periods of gameplay 
Fixed General Bugs
- [OBS] Tearing issue when recording high resolution video 
- [Notebook] GPU can become frozen in maximum performance state 
- Windows 10 transparency effects are not displaying correctly after driver update 
- Random Bugcheck may be observed on certain systems 
- [Wallpaper Engine] Wallpaper shows tearing when cloned in multi-monitor configuration 
- [Firefox Beta] Increased page file memory use when enabling RTX Video Super Resolution 
[Discord] When streaming gameplay, colors may appear muted